These and other issues, such as the impact of weather and the outlook for storage, are covered at length in EVA’s Monthly Natural Gas Report. Some of the key features of the report include:
- Near-term forecasts of demand for each of the consuming sectors.
- Near-term assessments of each of the components of the U.S. supply portfolio.
- The current status of storage inventories, the storage overhang and the outlook for season-ending storage levels.
- Natural gas price forecasts.
- Appendix material includes the outlook for weather and current status of rig counts.
To subscribe, request a sample, or for more information, please email us at [email protected].